Organic, Cold Pressed Rosehip Seed Oil – 30ml
5% Tax included
Our purest organic, cold-pressed Rosehip oil is abundant in skin-nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids which aid in moisture retention. Rosehip is a dry oil that is easily absorbed and provides natural exfoliation, brightening, and anti-ageing properties. Regular use can result in blemish-free, soft and supple skin.
Use in the evening after serums as desired. Warm 4-6 drops in the palm of the hands and apply to the face and neck in a circular motion, massaging gently and ensuring that the whole area is covered. Relax and allow to soak in overnight.
Store in a cool, dark place with lid tightly secured away from sources of heat and light. Can also be stored in a refrigerator.
Can be used all over the body. Don’t forget to treat the backs of the hands. They need a little help too!
DOWNLOAD OUR INSTRUCTION LEAFLET
- If you choose a serum subscription it will be delivered every month typically between the 14th and 18th of the month via our temperature-controlled delivery provider (immediately after the fresh serum batch has been made).
- If you set up your subscription before the 12th of the month you will receive your first order a few days later between the 14th and the 18th of the month.
- If you set up your subscription after the 12th of the month you will receive your first order between the 14th and the 18th of the following month.
- Our subscription plans are for a 3 month period. After your 3rd payment you will need to resubscribe to enjoy another 3 months of our serums at the discounted rate.
Cancelling a Subscription
- If required, you will need to cancel your subscription plan by emailing us at least 14 days prior to your next delivery to not be charged for the next and subsequent months. Email us at email@example.com.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription before the end of the plan’s full term, you will be charged the full value of your previous month(s) order(s) and effectively forfeit the 10% discount you availed of when subscribing to the plan. This amount will be debited from the card that you used to pay for your original order.
- Payments will be deducted monthly by our payment provider on the same date you placed and paid for your subscription plan. If, for example, you subscribed on January 4th, you will be charged and receive your subscription order confirmation email on the 4th of each month.
Placing Your Order
- To order a subscription plan from the website, you must first log in or register an account with us by completing the registration form on the website.
- You warrant that all information you provide to us when registering an account is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief. It is your responsibility to ensure the information in your account is updated regularly with any relevant changes.
- We may refuse at our absolute discretion any application to join us or receive our services for any reason whatsoever.
- You are responsible for all activities and purchases that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately if you know of, or suspect, that anyone has obtained access to your account or if you otherwise become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other security breach.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts. They are also responsible for retaining a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.