Triology Fresh Vitamin C Serum – 60ml
5% Tax included
Our Triology serums are made using FRESH L Ascorbic acid. If this is your first order of our Triology serum we strongly advise you to choose the 10% concentration only for the first month to allow your skin to gradually acclimatise.
This product can only be shipped within the UAE.
Triology is a hand blended, anti-ageing, antioxidant serum. With pure L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), Vitamin E and Ferulic acid, it is proven to reduce signs of ageing, UV damage and pigmentation to give you fresh glowing skin.
- Freshly made every month for the most powerful results
- 60ml (Approx 4 weeks of use when using twice a day)
Triology should be used while it is fresh and active and within approximately 4 weeks of purchasing.
Active ingredients: FRESH L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid.
Shake bottle vigorously before each use to disperse ingredients. Wash and dry hands before applying. Place 1-2 pipettes into a cupped hand, share between both hands and apply liberally to clean, dry face, covering face, neck, and chest. Avoid the sensitive upper eyelid area. Allow to dry thoroughly.
Note: You may use a fan to speed the drying process.
Important: It is normal for Triology to tingle and sometimes sting a little upon application. This should subside shortly after application. If stinging is severe or persists, discontinue use.
Fresh, active vitamin C can occasionally discolour the palms. Ensure to wash and dry hands thoroughly before and after applying the Triology serum.
Aqua (water), Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Ferulic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyglycerin
- If you choose a serum subscription it will be delivered every month typically between the 14th and 18th of the month via our temperature-controlled delivery provider (immediately after the fresh serum batch has been made).
- If you set up your subscription before the 12th of the month you will receive your first order a few days later between the 14th and the 18th of the month.
- If you set up your subscription after the 12th of the month you will receive your first order between the 14th and the 18th of the following month.
- Our subscription plans are for a 3 month period. After your 3rd payment you will need to resubscribe to enjoy another 3 months of our serums at the discounted rate.
Cancelling a Subscription
- If required, you will need to cancel your subscription plan by emailing us at least 14 days prior to your next delivery to not be charged for the next and subsequent months. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription before the end of the plan’s full term, you will be charged the full value of your previous month(s) order(s) and effectively forfeit the 10% discount you availed of when subscribing to the plan. This amount will be debited from the card that you used to pay for your original order.
- Payments will be deducted monthly by our payment provider on the same date you placed and paid for your subscription plan. If, for example, you subscribed on January 4th, you will be charged and receive your subscription order confirmation email on the 4th of each month.
Placing Your Order
- To order a subscription plan from the website, you must first log in or register an account with us by completing the registration form on the website.
- You warrant that all information you provide to us when registering an account is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief. It is your responsibility to ensure the information in your account is updated regularly with any relevant changes.
- We may refuse at our absolute discretion any application to join us or receive our services for any reason whatsoever.
- You are responsible for all activities and purchases that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately if you know of, or suspect, that anyone has obtained access to your account or if you otherwise become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other security breach.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts. They are also responsible for retaining a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.