Squalane Cleansing/Hydrating Oil – 30ml
Squalane oil is ultra-hydrating, ultra-moisturising with natural antioxidant properties that can help to repair the lipid barrier of your skin. When used as a cleanser, this lightweight oil effortlessly dissolves impurities and makeup while balancing oil production and providing just enough moisture to keep the skin vibrant and healthy.
- Safe for use in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Active Ingredients: Plant-derived Squalane
As a cleanser
Warm 8 - 10 drops in the palm and massage into skin with circular motions Allow the oil to melt and dissolve make up Gently wipe away oil along with all traces of make-up and impurities with a muslin cloth Wash / cleanse skin thoroughly but gently
As a moisturiser
Warm 4 -6 drops in the palm and massage onto clean, dry skin Apply to face, neck and chest area Allow to absorb naturally
Store in a cool, dark place with lid tightly secured away from sources of heat and light. Can also be stored in a refrigerator.
Top Tip: Can be used all over the body. Don’t forget to treat the backs of the hands. They need a little help too!
DOWNLOAD OUR INSTRUCTION LEAFLET
- If you choose a serum subscription it will be delivered every month typically between the 14th and 18th of the month via our temperature-controlled delivery provider (immediately after the fresh serum batch has been made).
- If you set up your subscription before the 12th of the month you will receive your first order a few days later between the 14th and the 18th of the month.
- If you set up your subscription after the 12th of the month you will receive your first order between the 14th and the 18th of the following month.
- Our subscription plans are for a 3 month period or can be ongoing if you prefer. Choose the best option for you when ordering.
Cancelling a Subscription
- If required, you will need to cancel your subscription plan by emailing us at least 7 days prior to the next delivery schedule beginning on the 12th of the month to not be charged for the next and subsequent months. Email us at email@example.com.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription before the end of the plan’s full term, you will be charged the full value of your previous month(s) order(s) and effectively forfeit the 10% discount you availed of when subscribing to the plan. This amount will be debited from the card that you used to pay for your original order.
- Payments will be deducted monthly by our payment provider on the same date you placed and paid for your subscription plan. If, for example, you subscribed on January 4th, you will be charged and receive your subscription order confirmation email on the 4th of each month.
Placing Your Order
- To order a subscription plan from the website, you must first log in or register an account with us by completing the registration form on the website.
- You warrant that all information you provide to us when registering an account is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief. It is your responsibility to ensure the information in your account is updated regularly with any relevant changes.
- We may refuse at our absolute discretion any application to join us or receive our services for any reason whatsoever.
- You are responsible for all activities and purchases that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately if you know of, or suspect, that anyone has obtained access to your account or if you otherwise become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other security breach.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts. They are also responsible for retaining a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.